YQ-4G High-Stroke Turnout Track Lifting Machine is used for the overall replacement of railway turnout. The unit is usually composed of several YQ-4G hydraulic start-up units, YQ-4GZI track-following special start-up units and YQ-4GZII special start-up units (the number of each type can be flexibly configured according to user needs and site conditions), and is equipped with two-wheeled trolley for turnout transfer. .
YQ-4G hydraulic starting machine is equipped with mechanical locking device. After the rail hook holds the rail head firmly, insert safety pin to lock the rail hook. Hydraulic lock is installed on the starting cylinder to prevent the oil cylinder from slipping due to internal leakage. There are insulation devices on the running and down roads, and the signal is not affected when running or down the road. It is equipped with a lower rack and no entry limit.
1. good safety: lifting and dropping the turnout slowly and slowly by the hydraulic system ensures the safety of construction.
2. Efficiency: Compared with the traditional operation mode of rack press, it can save more than half of the blocking time.
3. Low labor cost: Compared with the past mode of operation, it saves nearly half of the labor force, and can greatly reduce the labor intensity of workers.
4. low cost of capital: compared with imported special equipment, the investment of this unit is only a few parts of it.
5. light weight, strong mobility, quick transfer.
6. the operation is simple. It can not only start on one side but also start on both sides.
7. Strong adaptability: Through reasonable configuration, the unit can be applied to 43-75/m turnout of standard gauge railway line.
Engine rated power: 8.6 kW
System pressure: 16 MPa
The maximum starting force: 125 kN x 2
Starting oil cylinder stroke: 1090+5mm
The maximum lift height : ≥800 mm.
The insulation resistance between rack and traveling wheel: ≥ 1 MΩ
The outline size (length * width * height) :
1720 mm x 1015 mm x 1480 mm (YQ-4G).
1987 mm x 1095 mm x 1472 mm (YQ-4GZ I)
Net weight of main engine: 470 kg.